What are you interested in? Music?
Cooking? Machines? Books?
- Choose to do a project on a subject
you are interested in.
- Read all the available
(age-appropriate) material on your topic you can find.
- You can use encyclopedias.
- Seek help from librarians.
- Write to Federal, State, County and
local agencies for information.
- Visit a university and speak to
professors or graduate students involved in your subject.
- Contact industrial firms doing
research in your project area. Don't hesitate. If you are
interested, most people will assist you.
It is very important to keep a complete bibliography of all material
you find and a list of people who helped you.
Use the Idea Explorer to browse lists of