What do you think may be the answer to your
question? The hypothesis is the possible answer you
will try to prove or disprove.
- Are rocks classified according to hardness, color, density?
- Do pillbugs prefer moist surroundings?
- Are people's left and right feet the same size?
- Does the moon always rise at the same time?
- Do all fluids weigh the same?
- How much salt will dissolve in a cup of water- and what about
- How do matches work?
If you get this far
and realize your question cannot be answered by the scientific
method, return to step 2 and figure out whether any part of your
question involves something which can be measured. If not, it is a
question science can't answer. If yes, rephrase your question
accordingly and continue.